Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Trying Out Donor Choose

If you've been following my blog, you know I'm a first year teacher going into a district that is implementing full-day kindergarten. With as much knowledge as I have gained through work experience, mentors, and university, there are still THINGS I do not have. For that reason, I decided to try out Donor Choose.

I first thought what my classroom lacked the most of and what would be the hardest to create on my own. The first thought was STEM materials! I need more STEM materials in my classroom. So through Donor Choose, I picked some STEM activities/materials that will greatly benefit my students. Not only did I take the step to try out Donor Choose, but Donor Choose picked my project to as a SPARK match project. This means from now until August 19th, Donor Choose will DOUBLE (DID YOU READ THAT PEOPLE), DOUBLE any donation made to my classroom up to $100.

Any amount will help, and like I mentioned above, if you donate before August 19th, Donor Choose will MATCH your donation. So, PLEASE help me fund my first Donor Choose project and know that you are impacting my students education! REMEMBER to enter the code SPARK when making a donation to DOUBLE your donation! =)

Mrs. Smith's Donor Choose Site

Many thanks for reading and hopefully donating. My students will greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment