Image Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

All About This Kindergarten Teacher: Kinder Tribe First Linky Party!


This wonderful group that has started over Facebook and through the Kinder Tribe blog is Ah-mazing! So much support, collaboration, advice, and honestly internet friendships through Facebook and the blog! 

Kinder Tribe has put together this fun Linky Party to get to know each other better!


There are so many things I am excited about, between being a first year teacher and working in a district that is going to full-day kindergarten this year! I also should have added coffee to the things I cannot live without. I might be slightly addicted to Starbucks, blame it on living in Washington =)!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! Just checking out your blog, I love the design! Good luck with your first year!!!

    Kristina
    Sweet for Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Mr. Sketch markers!!! And love Mr. Greg too!!! Have a great first year!

    Kay @ Sommer’s Lion Pride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa!! Good luck on your first year!! How exciting! Mr. Sketch is a must for any teacher especially us Kinder teachers!! Your blog is super cute and I can't wait to follow more!!
    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Kindergarten and teaching. May your year be great! There are so many resources for you to turn to these days. Apple products rule!

    Teaching Under the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! So excited to meet you & be part of our new "kinder family"! I'm really looking forward to sharing & collaborating with you and our "tribe"! I love your blog!
    Annie Veas ~ The Learning Studio Bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so obsessed with coffee. I used to work at Starbucks through college and now I can't live without caffeine!
    Jen
    Teaching with Chevron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Sketch markers are just a staple for teachers!! Totally agree!! And the 'A-Ha!' moment is so rewarding!! Thanks for linking up with us :) I loved getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! So I found your blog through the "Washington Blogger" thingy, and I am so excited to find another new teacher! Although I am going into my 2nd year teaching, I love connecting with other new teachers. I am def following your blog now. :)

    The Special ABC's

    ReplyDelete